Cheating is a huge no-no in relationships—that goes without saying. But are there forms or different levels of cheating that are more forgivable? Many people believe that kissing is not cheating, or like on the most recent episode of VH1’s reality relationship show Tough Love Couples, a “harmless” rub-and-tug with the boys doesn’t constitute adulterous behavior. We all have our own moral code, and different rules for fidelity, but if the tables were turned and you were the one who was cheated on, would you be able to forgive your partner? What would be forgivable cuckquean (or cuckold) practices and which things would you not be able to get over? Is your partner’s sexual trespass harder to forgive than an emotional affair? Where do we draw the line with cheating, and what to you really constitutes infidelity?
- 🔥🔥🔥 the perfect look for Solstice 🔥🔥🔥 instagram.com/p/BVm2S5mBdpK/ 22 hours ago
- ✨🙏✨ a madcap genius with a penchant for power pop, my dad is a rebel, role model, and an… instagram.com/p/BVfS-C0hWfd/ 3 days ago
- ✨🌈✨ p e a c e o u t c a l i ✌🏻 thank you to everyone who made this trip beyond memorable and ALL… instagram.com/p/BVdSoX5B1M3/ 4 days ago
- 🔥❤️🔥 "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." Sending astral plane Happy Birthday vibes to the… instagram.com/p/BVaR9PGh5Cv/ 5 days ago
- DUB NATION dilhouette on point with my brother dickersondickerson ✨🌙✨ @ HQ Bar & Restaurant instagram.com/p/BVRE-ZnBtRS/ 1 week ago
Alan Lombardo on Behind the Brothel Doors: An I… vanessachaland on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Marin Camille on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Michael on Oversexed: Is the Modern Woman… Lauren on The Lost Art of Matchmaking an…