I am loving this witchy editorial shot by photog Tim Bret Day. Part Salem Witch Trial, part rock n’ roll, and heavy on the sex appeal, this shot really embodies the juxtaposition of darkness and light, the contrast of masculine and feminine, and the fascination-repulsion contradiction of sex in modern American culture. What are your thoughts?
- 🌈✌🏻🌿💨 today’s plans • photograph by the uber-talented @alexprager @ The Unicorn Lair instagram.com/p/BlNrl2BFyd7/… 1 day ago
- ✨🌈🐚☀️ a truly transcendent beach day full of cancer new moon reverence @ Catalina Beach Club instagram.com/p/BlJfZdSlHqI/… 3 days ago
- 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔 Can you feel it? The small movements, the whirring vibration of sedentary energy becoming unstuck. Yes, it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- ✨🌈🌿✌🏻💯 Happy 4th, players. @ The Unicorn Lair instagram.com/p/Bk1Dh4zlR1S/… 1 week ago
- 🔥🔥🔥 This heat wave got me like ... @ New York, New York instagram.com/p/BkvAJPKFotP/… 1 week ago
Alan Lombardo on Behind the Brothel Doors: An I… vanessachaland on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Marin Camille on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Michael on Oversexed: Is the Modern Woman… Lauren on The Lost Art of Matchmaking an…