I am loving this witchy editorial shot by photog Tim Bret Day. Part Salem Witch Trial, part rock n’ roll, and heavy on the sex appeal, this shot really embodies the juxtaposition of darkness and light, the contrast of masculine and feminine, and the fascination-repulsion contradiction of sex in modern American culture. What are your thoughts?
- 🔥🔥🔥 the perfect look for Solstice 🔥🔥🔥 instagram.com/p/BVm2S5mBdpK/ 22 hours ago
- ✨🙏✨ a madcap genius with a penchant for power pop, my dad is a rebel, role model, and an… instagram.com/p/BVfS-C0hWfd/ 3 days ago
- ✨🌈✨ p e a c e o u t c a l i ✌🏻 thank you to everyone who made this trip beyond memorable and ALL… instagram.com/p/BVdSoX5B1M3/ 4 days ago
- 🔥❤️🔥 "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." Sending astral plane Happy Birthday vibes to the… instagram.com/p/BVaR9PGh5Cv/ 5 days ago
- DUB NATION dilhouette on point with my brother dickersondickerson ✨🌙✨ @ HQ Bar & Restaurant instagram.com/p/BVRE-ZnBtRS/ 1 week ago
Alan Lombardo on Behind the Brothel Doors: An I… vanessachaland on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Marin Camille on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Michael on Oversexed: Is the Modern Woman… Lauren on The Lost Art of Matchmaking an…