I am loving this witchy editorial shot by photog Tim Bret Day. Part Salem Witch Trial, part rock n’ roll, and heavy on the sex appeal, this shot really embodies the juxtaposition of darkness and light, the contrast of masculine and feminine, and the fascination-repulsion contradiction of sex in modern American culture. What are your thoughts?
- 👁👁👁 S A M E 👁👁👁 @gucci 🌟🔮🌟 @ Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan instagram.com/p/Bfg7M2rBu49/ 20 hours ago
- 🖤💔🖤 Happy astral plane birthday vibes to my beloved Pisces prince. You were too good for this… instagram.com/p/Bfa_AN7h1CF/ 3 days ago
- 🌹❣️🌹 stepping out on this first weekend of freedom instagram.com/p/BfU2MTThgDC/ 5 days ago
- 🌈🔮🌈 me RN @ 10 Hudson Yards instagram.com/p/BfOvK29BVoX/ 1 week ago
- 🌈🔮🌈 Those of you closest to me know that I have recently gone through a major shift. It began… instagram.com/p/BfMqaIDh6nM/ 1 week ago
Alan Lombardo on Behind the Brothel Doors: An I… vanessachaland on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Marin Camille on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Michael on Oversexed: Is the Modern Woman… Lauren on The Lost Art of Matchmaking an…