Cheating is a huge no-no in relationships—that goes without saying. But are there forms or different levels of cheating that are more forgivable? Many people believe that kissing is not cheating, or like on the most recent episode of VH1’s reality relationship show Tough Love Couples, a “harmless” rub-and-tug with the boys doesn’t constitute adulterous behavior. We all have our own moral code, and different rules for fidelity, but if the tables were turned and you were the one who was cheated on, would you be able to forgive your partner? What would be forgivable cuckquean (or cuckold) practices and which things would you not be able to get over? Is your partner’s sexual trespass harder to forgive than an emotional affair? Where do we draw the line with cheating, and what to you really constitutes infidelity?
- 🕊🖤🕊 Wishing a safe passage to the afterlife for my beautiful baby girl Biba. Dubbed the “Kate Moss of Cats” for her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 🐚🐚🐚 my summertime steez 🌊 instagram.com/p/BzsfyNuhu2C/… 1 week ago
- JOIN ME FOR A NIGHT OF MAGIC AND MANIFESTATION ⚡️🔮⚡️ #EclipseSeason Ceremony: Banishing Blocks + Setting Intentions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- ⚡️🖤⚡️Happy Father’s Day to the coolest weirdo I know • thanks, Dad for always proving that living life on your own… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- ⚡️🌹💦🌹⚡️ Surviving the Berkeley heat wave in Pool Witch™️ style • it feels so, so good to be home. @ Claremont Club… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Alan Lombardo on Behind the Brothel Doors: An I… vanessachaland on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Marin Camille on Exposed: Digital Footprints, N… Michael on Oversexed: Is the Modern Woman… Lauren on The Lost Art of Matchmaking an… July 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31